Fully-Integrated Systems for Air Defense and Counter UAS
Revolutionary counter drone technology for fixed, mobile and on-the-move applications.
eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System
The X-MADIS is a fully integrated anti drone system that detects, locates, tracks, identifies and defeats sUAS. With an integrated all-threat tactical air surveillance radar, gyro-stabilized optical sensor (EO and MWIR imagery), C2 interface and Electronic Warfare System, the X-MADIS
X-MADIS Fixed Site
FOB Early Warning & Detection
- Detects, locates, tracks, identifies and defeats sUAS
- Combats an individual sUAS or drone swarm
- Provides a complete “soft-kill” solution against nano, micro and mini-size UAS
- Ruggedized to perform in high heat and humid conditions
- Ideal for operations in urban, rural and littoral environments
- A trusted solution chosen to protect VIPs, critical infrastructure and combat missions around the world
- Provides multi-layered reliability
- An intuitive, adaptable and customizable user interface
- All components are optimized for size, weight and power
- Simple deployment and operation
CUAS Suite is AVT’s intuitive counter UAS user-interface that provides complete command and control of the entire kill chain.
- Complete command and control of all the components to streamline the kill chain
- A single operator can effectively operate CUAS Suite software
- Reduces operator fatigue and error
- Clear detection of sUAS in boxes
- Simple switch between views
- Displays daylight, MWIR and a map on a single screen
- Touch screen compatible
X-MADIS in the News
May 13, 2020, Bozeman, Montana…. Last week, Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) completed the delivery of several units of the eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System (X-MADIS) to a non-disclosed US DoD customer. The delivery, part of a major contract award,...
April 29, 2020, Bozeman, Montana….As the need to continue to adapt to the growing threat posed by small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS), Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) has released the latest variant of the eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated...
February 7, 2020, Bozeman, Montana, USA…. Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) has launched its next-generation multi-mission imaging system for maritime counter UAS (CUAS) and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) missions. Combining full HD, 4 sensor...
December 3, 2019 | Bozeman, MTAscent Vision Technologies (AVT) recently completed comprehensive field training exercises of the X-MADIS Fixed Site system with a key international customer, demonstrating its core capabilities and operational criteria. The...
Bozeman, MT, November 20, 2019Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) recently completed the next phase of field testing with its counter UAS system, the eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System (X-MADIS), for the U.S. Air Force. The latest event was...
Bozeman, MT, October 14, 2019 Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) continues its steady growth in the counter UAS (CUAS) market, following several large contracts for anti-drone technology. Over the past 12 months, AVT has received over $40 million in...
Aug 1, 2019 Bozeman, Montana - Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) was recently awarded a contract to deliver a full suite of counter drone vehicles to the U.S. Air Force. This unique capability, known as the eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System or X-MADIS,...
Bozeman, Montana On July 17th, a variant of the Marine Air Defense Integrated System (MADIS) family of counter drone systems, the LMADIS, in use by the USMC, downed an Iranian drone in the Persian Gulf, which flew within 1,000 yards of a US Navy Vessel. The LMADIS is...