Integrated Systems – CUAS
Fully-Integrated Systems for Air Defense and Counter UAS
Revolutionary counter drone technology for fixed,
mobile and on-the-move applications.
eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System
The X-MADIS is a fully integrated counter UAS system that detects, locates, tracks, identifies and defeats sUAS. With an integrated all-threat tactical air surveillance radar, gyro-stabilized optical sensor (EO and MWIR imagery), C2 interface and Electronic Warfare System, the X-MADIS
X-MADIS FS is an effective solution for fixed-site air defense missions. The system includes radar, optics and a jammer for protection against sUAS threats. The system is mounted on tripods or fixed to permanent installations.
Fixed Site Missions
VIP Protection | Critical Infrastructure | Public Events | Airports
X-MADIS Mobile offers a rugged and transportable solution for CUAS security. Ideal for missions that move from one facility to the next, the system includes radar, optics and a jammer, and is installed on a vehicle.
FOB Surveillance | Convoy Escorts
The X-MADIS OTM provides an effective air defense solution for missions on-the-move. The complete system includes radar, optics, jammer and an all-terrain vehicle, which performs at speeds of 30mph on rough terrain.
VIP Protection | FOB Early Warning and Detection | Force Protection
CUAS Suite is AVT’s intuitive counter UAS user-interface that provides complete command and control of the entire kill chain.
- Complete command and control of all the components to streamline the kill chain
- A single operator can effectively operate CUAS Suite software
- Reduces operator fatigue and error
- Clear detection of sUAS in boxes
- Simple switch between views
- Displays daylight, MWIR and a map on a single screen
- Touch screen compatible
All-Threat Air Surveillance Radar
The X-MADIS utilizes an all-threat tactical air surveillance radar system that effectively detects aerial vehicles (including UAS of all groups), missiles, rockets and mortars.
- Detection, classification, object tracking and early warning of airborne threat
- Performs effectively on fixed site installations and on-the-move tactical land vehicles
- Four radar faces provide hemispheric coverage
CM202U Multi Sensor Imaging System
The integrated CM202U ground-based optic delivers high-definition daylight and crisp mid-wave infrared imagery to maximize identification sUAS threats.
- Man-portable and robust to endure harsh conditions
- Performs effectively in extreme weather conditions and on rough terrain
- Optimized with Counter UAS Operator Assist software
- Provides live, real-time cues of moving and specific static anomalies
- Automated object detection of multiple objects on the ground and in the sky
Effective Drone Defeat
The Electronic Warfare System offers a portable and tactical solution to combat drones.
- Effectively defeats a single drone or drone swarm
- Operate with omnidirectional as standard or directional if required
- Fixed site, mobile and on-the-move performance
- Detects, locates, tracks, identifies and defeats sUAS
- Combats an individual sUAS or drone swarm
- Provides a complete “soft-kill” solution against nano, micro and mini-size UAS
- Ruggedized to perform in high heat and humid conditions
- Ideal for operations in urban, rural and littoral environments
- A trusted solution chosen to protect VIPs, critical infrastructure and combat missions around the world
- Provides multi-layered reliability
- An intuitive, adaptable and customizable user interface
- All components are optimized for size, weight and power
- Simple deployment and operation