Fully-Integrated Systems for Air Defense and Counter UAS
Revolutionary counter drone technology for fixed, mobile and on-the-move applications.
eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System
The X-MADIS is a fully integrated anti drone system that detects, locates, tracks, identifies and defeats sUAS. With an integrated all-threat tactical air surveillance radar, gyro-stabilized optical sensor (EO and MWIR imagery), C2 interface and Electronic Warfare System, the X-MADIS
X-MADIS FS is an effective solution for fixed-site CUAS missions. The system includes radar, optics and a jammer for protection against sUAS threats. The anti drone system is mounted on tripods or fixed to permanent installations.
Fixed Site CUAS Missions
VIP Protection | Critical Infrastructure | Public Events | Airports
X-MADIS Mobile offers a rugged and transportable solution for CUAS security. Ideal for missions that move from one facility to the next, the system includes radar, optics and a jammer, and is installed on a vehicle.
Mobile CUAS Missions
FOB Surveillance | Convoy Escorts
The X-MADIS OTM provides an effective air defense and counter UAS solution for missions on-the-move. The complete system includes radar, optics, jammer and an all-terrain vehicle, which performs at speeds of 40mph on rough terrain.
On-The-Move CUAS Missions
VIP Protection | FOB Early Warning and Detection | Force Protection
CUAS Suite is AVT’s intuitive counter UAS user-interface that provides complete command and control of the entire kill chain.
- Complete command and control of all the components to streamline the kill chain
- A single operator can effectively operate CUAS Suite software
- Reduces operator fatigue and error
- Clear detection of sUAS in boxes
- Simple switch between views
- Displays daylight, MWIR and a map on a single screen
- Touch screen compatible
All-Threat Air Surveillance Radar
The X-MADIS incorporates all-threat tactical air surveillance radar systems that effectively detects aerial vehicles (including UAS of all groups), missiles, rockets and mortars.
- Detection, classification, object tracking and early warning of airborne threat
- Performs effectively on fixed site installations and on-the-move tactical land vehicles
- Four radar faces provide hemispheric coverage
Multi Sensor Imaging System
The integrated CM202U ground-based optic delivers high-definition daylight and crisp mid-wave infrared imagery to maximize identification sUAS threats.
- Man-portable and robust to endure harsh conditions
- Performs effectively in extreme weather conditions and on rough terrain
- Optimized with Counter UAS Operator Assist software
- Provides live, real-time cues of moving and specific static anomalies
- Automated object detection of multiple objects on the ground and in the sky
Effective Drone Defeat
The Electronic Warfare System offers a portable and tactical solution to combat drones.
- Effectively defeats a single drone or drone swarm
- Operate with omnidirectional as standard or directional if required
- Fixed site, mobile and on-the-move performance
- Detects, locates, tracks, identifies and defeats sUAS
- Combats an individual sUAS or drone swarm
- Provides a complete “soft-kill” solution against nano, micro and mini-size UAS
- Ruggedized to perform in high heat and humid conditions
- Ideal for operations in urban, rural and littoral environments
- A trusted solution chosen to protect VIPs, critical infrastructure and combat missions around the world
- Provides multi-layered reliability
- An intuitive, adaptable and customizable user interface
- All components are optimized for size, weight and power
- Simple deployment and operation
X-MADIS in the News
December 3, 2019 | Bozeman, MTAscent Vision Technologies (AVT) recently completed comprehensive field training exercises of the X-MADIS Fixed Site system with a key international customer, demonstrating its core capabilities and operational criteria. The...
Bozeman, MT, November 20, 2019Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) recently completed the next phase of field testing with its counter UAS system, the eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System (X-MADIS), for the U.S. Air Force. The latest event was...
Bozeman, MT, October 14, 2019 Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) continues its steady growth in the counter UAS (CUAS) market, following several large contracts for anti-drone technology. Over the past 12 months, AVT has received over $40 million in...
Aug 1, 2019 Bozeman, Montana - Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) was recently awarded a contract to deliver a full suite of counter drone vehicles to the U.S. Air Force. This unique capability, known as the eXpeditionary Mobile Air Defense Integrated System or X-MADIS,...
Bozeman, Montana On July 17th, a variant of the Marine Air Defense Integrated System (MADIS) family of counter drone systems, the LMADIS, in use by the USMC, downed an Iranian drone in the Persian Gulf, which flew within 1,000 yards of a US Navy Vessel. The LMADIS is...