So much for so little
Dual-sensor, gyro-stabilized gimbal
THE CM100 Gimbal IS A DUAL-SENSOR GYRO-STABILIZED GIMBAL WHICH HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR USE ON UNMANNED AIRCRAFT.
No longer do you need to compromise between Daylight or Infrared, you can have both.
The CM100 is an internally stabilized Dual-Sensor Gyro-Stabilized Gimbal which has been specifically designed for use on unmanned aircraft. Due to the exceptional weight and size of the CM100, it is able to be integrated and mounted into almost any platform with ease.
- Position Accuracy 0.022° or 380µrad
- Elevation ±115°
- Azimuth: 360° Continuous
- Slew Rate 105°/s or 1.83rad/s
- Power 12W
- Voltage 9 - 36v
- Electronics High Speed 32bit
- Communication Link Ethernet / RS232
- Analogue Output Composite
- Digital Output .h264 up to 10Mbps
- Snapshots 1280x720 (Stored on Board)
- Streaming: EO 720 x 576 and IR 640 x 480
- Weight: 800g
- Depth: 100mm
- Height: 129mm
- Temperature: 55°C
- KLV Metadata – Geo-positioning data added to the video stream (target location, platform position, pan and tilt angles)
- HD Object Tracking - Automatically steers the gimbal to keep the nominated tracked object center of the frame
- GEO-Lock Standard - Automatically locks the gimbal to lat/long coordinates and maintains the pointing through platform maneuvers. Includes software and INS hardware/ cabling. Includes GNNS Antenna
- HD Streaming (1280x720 @15fps)
- MissionMap – Situational awareness software suite
- MotionDSP – In-flight image enhancement and post-flight image software processing.
Fixed Wing UAV
Rotary Wing UAV
Copyright 2017 Ascent Vision LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Ascent Vision Technologies
90 Aviation Lane
Belgrade, Montana 59714